New @ TSS, Wayward Carnival, OMG! and Kawaii project

Hii♥
ready for the news?
Many event started so we have many new releases for you!


The Seasons Story
Summer edition~ for this round i made an new gacha set♥
 taxi: click meH♥

 {Deji}  gacha set, original mesh. 7 common 3 rares 50L$ x try


Wayward Carnival
Awesome sim themed on carnival, you really should go and take a look :)
Here my exclusive or the event ♥  
 taxi: click meH♥

 {Trapezist} swing, original mesh. 2 single poses 2 set of couple poses


Oh my gacha! Summer
Summer edition also for OMG!
Here my gacha for the event ♥ 
 taxi: click meH♥

  {PLOMP}  gacha set, original mesh. 7 common 3 rares 50L$ x try

The Kawaii Project
New round themed on "the looking glass"
Here my gacha for the event ♥ 
 taxi: click meH♥


  {Cora}  gacha set, original mesh. 12 common 1 rares 50L$ x try


0 commenti:

Posta un commento

 

My Flickr~♥

My flickr~♥ Click meH
My flickr Group~♥ Click meH

Cubic Cherry IW~♥

Taxi to Mainstore~ Click meH♥

About me~♥

A random Moogle Iw, an Onion in Real World~
Timelord just for fun ♥