NEW @ Candy fair, ROMP, origami and one word

Hii♥
I'm a bit late in posting this but my internet connection gave me headache lately disappearing for many days and stuff x_x
however~ ready for the news?
Many event started so we have many new releases for you!


Candy Fair 2015
This year they outdid themself with the location, it's really an awesome venue :D
for this event i made an exclusive and a gacha♥
 taxi: click meH♥

 {Candy Mage} scepter, original mesh. 5 different color version available. Handmade holding pose.

{NIJI} cafè gacha set, original mesh. 16 common 3 rares 50L$ x try



ROMP fair
First time for me in joining ROMP event, it was a bit of a challenge butI end up making two exclusive~
 taxi: click meH♥





 {Captive Beast} cross, original mesh. handmade poses (3 set)

  {Bliss} gag, original mesh.



ORIGAMI summer edition
For this summer edition of ORIGAMI i made a new gacha set along with a gift that you can get playing a game in the sim
 taxi: click meH♥

 {Natsu} gacha set, original mesh. 7 common 2 rares 50L$ x try

 {Natsu} daisy umbrella red GIFT


ONE WORD angel round
this round's theme is "angel" so i made some cute halos~
 taxi: click meH♥


  {Nai} halos, original mesh, sold in 3 different packs : gold silver and black. 
in each pack you will find both white and black winged versions.

1 commenti:

 

My Flickr~♥

My flickr~♥ Click meH
My flickr Group~♥ Click meH

Cubic Cherry IW~♥

Taxi to Mainstore~ Click meH♥

About me~♥

A random Moogle Iw, an Onion in Real World~
Timelord just for fun ♥